Thursday, September 11, 2008

THEIR CEREMONY, OUR LOVE !

Une des dottes / gifts to get the girl
Béchir is one of the translators and organisers
Jacqueline and i
Dear Jean Claude desguised in Khadafi
they make sure my girl doesn't touch the ground
That's done, she doent touch the ground
A Kora player and Béchir is translating and explaining the Konaté Royal Story
They do ventilate, for sure it's long laying down under covers for hours with such heat
keep your position and ask the boss!
Ok ! Ok ! The boss said ok
then may the traditionals prays beguin
Here we got the muslim pray will last less than 5min, congratulations!!!
I just recover my girl, still not touching the ground
Taty Sylvie as mother, Jean claude as father
Servants and daughter
The witches are screaming like if it was a song, heavy metal is smoother, make me afraid
Some of the allucinated people laying in
Then the catholic ceremony carries on like a real wedding.
The ring has just been passed through one of the fingers ! I didn't know the one !
I get very concentrated cause of the major importance of this one
Still, even if they are completly crazy, they could have been pirate as me
Somebudy i learn from
Felix , Cocote and I
Pascale, Cocote, I, Georges.
Jaqueline, Cocote, I, Carole
Once meal is ready population grows double!
Young local creatures serving beverages.
Chief
It has been long but finaly it worth it!
The witches still screaming, maybe they think they got new customers!
Georges, I, Jaqueline
Champagne needs concentration to open it
Carole and her mother
The Family of my girl
This is Coly, the company driver, not a minister
I and Christelle
Jean Claude and I, Christelle is a demon
Taty Sylvie and Jean Claudes representants in law for Cocote
Mariane and I, she's Cocote best friend and Felix daughter
Mireille and I, she's servant in parents in law House's, and she is 12 years old in mind

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Quelle surprise....
Nous vous souhaitons une heureuse vie de pirate à deux ...et plus encore.
Marie-louise et Julie