Tuesday, January 27, 2009

CHRISTMAS 2008 IN DAKAR SENEGAL

Hey! you pals! Merry Christmas 2008 with something unusual witch is a pink floyd original jacket just to make clear that the light is just an accumulation of waves, exactly like the sea

Even on Christmas i'm working hard on the ship, you know the black pearl, well it looks grey, it's like military, well, it's kind of cause we are talking here about my fleet, i know it's one unit, fuck! But so beautifull unit: mine.



Well, if you've been there, that's what ya should have seen in tha place (Senegal) during day time the 24 th of december 2008...



Let me introduce ya Annie, she's a friend (the one that shot da pics actualy), she got plenty pleasure in living fact, she can give a lesson to anyone 4 her strength, in fact you got people like that and it's absolutly forbiden to board their boat by anyone.
I guess she likes the pirate i'm.


CHRISTMAS 2008
This is the way it has to be on Christmas night

They might say i'm loco comming 4 Christmas in such behavior!
Hell! they can even think that cause they didn't cross us on the sea!
I'm glad to present my friend Walter and i, even if the zombies (my other friends) aren't here.
IT'S ALWAYS LIKE THAT IN AFRICA, THEY INVITE YOU FOR A DISGUISED NIGHT AND YOU ARE SOLO DISGUISED MAN!!!


That night has been long for my crew, involved in conflict with drunk people, drunk themselves, i recovered my crew with contusions and headake, myself and girlie have been straight to bed to finalise night in quiet position (horizontal)...
I swear that no document exists about the previous written datas!!!

My friends and acceptable family from the entire world unable to be there have missing me.

The previous pictures has been made in hann plage (CVD)
The article has been made before leaving on the 27th of january in Dakar plateau.
The publication is made by captain himself .

No comments: