Tuesday, January 27, 2009

BLOODY JANUARY MONTH


Chick is ready to cross!!!




2ndCapt Jules is ready to cross!!!




Captain ready for crossin'!!!




My engeneer and I




Chief engeneer (Francesco) is sticking my chick!!!
HELL!




In Izis pirate Ship, these kind of beauties are not rare!




Jules and Stan...




Stan, good pirate also, doesn't like stupid people, prooves it if you show you are!
I like that man a lot.



Christian is not drunk yet, a chance! Cause later on imagine the same with the taste for trouble.
Nice crazy man when sober, flying catamaran, big heart.




Let me get ready for the next nuclear conflict!!!




Second capt knows what we're smilin' about!
Guess!



On a pirate ship, guess what is hell?
RUST!
Here you got my chick unrustin' bridge and mast support!



Do ya reco me? I hope not!



Elvira still alive and kicking!
10 years soon!



Do you know my crew is wearing post on Tshirts meaning:
you're not my kind (of man i guess)???




First plan: my chick, whose real name is cocote witch means chick!



It gonna fit or shit?




Jules (capt in 2°) is working in deep winter subtropicalclothes in Dakar Senegal temperature is 13°C



Hey! take it easy on IZIS! the violence in between us is regulated by me!
My chief engeneer is becoming flex crazy



Sadio! you should have been in charge of that fuckers club, at least, the prices would not ruin us and maybe not the others in the no future zone witch is CVD
But no! you 're doing passage, hell!



here it's the enchoring zone




Ibrahuma!!! what that? selling me stuffs twice the price!





What a shame! i do make preapare oignons by my chief ingeneer


Finaly, for that month of january 2009, the motivation is still here, the weather has been like shit, very cold and very windy, we wasted time and money, now we're broke but as pirates we know how to make money fast...

TO BE CONTUNUED!

No comments: